April 5, 2015

Heart & Hands 2015 Book Art Exhibition



During my trip to SGCI 2015, I shipped one of my books, Infinite Paradise, to University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL) for Heart & Hands 2015, the 5th Annual National Juried Book Arts Exhibition for Students hosted by UNL.

Today I received the notification from UNL saying that Infinite Paradise was accepted into the exhibition and the juror, Bonnie O’Connell, has designated my book for a Juror's Award of Recognition.

Infinite Paradise - Gallery View

The exhibition will be on display in Love Library, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, between April 6 and May 22th and then will be shown at Criss Library, University of Nebraska-Omaha, from May 26 – June 28, 2015.

If you are in Lincoln or Omaha area, please stop by to see my work! 


2 comments:

  1. That's terrific Su!!! Next year your going to take # 1, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tom! I'll try my best for next year as well! ;)

      Delete